Search engine optimization is a method to increase the ranking of websites. Along with this, it helps to increase the quality of the site to attain more traffic. The process includes some strategies, techniques, and tactics to increase the traffic on a website. It helps to ensure that a reader may spot the site easily. It is a technique that increases the chances of organic searches.
What is SEO?
SEO is a short form of search engine optimization. SEO is an important component to increase the number of readers by putting some impressive website designs and engaging content. It makes a website more appealing to search engines.
This technique is an Art to ensure a business house that their website will spot on top rankings on every search engine results. In this keywords play a major role.
SEO is a very innovative way that helps to optimize a website to get organic and unpaid traffic. It helps to deliver the pertinent results which a searcher is looking to choose. After using the elements of SEO one will be able to deliver the best information through their attractive website contents.
What are search engines?
Search engine is a program that helps to search the databases and then recognize the items. This is done in correspond to the keywords a reader searching on Google. This allows the reader to reach the desired website on WWW.
Let us understand this with an example: The search engine program is similar to a school library of the school where books are stacked in the labeled shelves. The labeling helps a student to find the book very quickly.
How does the search engine work?
The search engine is working to provide the best possible options to the readers. It enhances the experience of the user by providing the desired information from thousands of websites.
There are three stages include in this process to discover and organize better search results, which are described below.
It is a program on Google, that works to read and collect all the information from various websites to collect the data for search engine index. The crawlers are also known as search engine spiders.
It is a process that organizes and sorts all the information provided by crawlers before the reader searches. The motive of this process is to provide a speedy service to the readers.
It is a process in which when a user searches for a specific product or thing. Google shows all the related results, now rank to each website is given by Google. The ranking specifies that whether your product is in the top 5 searches or on 300th search.
The ranking plays a vital role in deciding the flow of traffic on a website.
How does SEO work?
It is essential to follow the proper SEO process to get a high ranking website. Most business houses fail to achieve high ranking for their website because of not using the SEO techniques properly.
On the other hand, many people find it very easy. Let us have a look at this process step by step.
- Research for attractive keywords: The first step of this process to research a relevant keyword that will help to improve traffic on the website. Google will always pick unique keywords for top searches.
- Analyzing for website: Now, Google will examine whether the information on the website is authentic and not copied.
- SEO helps Google to pick your website: The last step is after analyzing all the factors, now Google will pick your website for top-searches.
How many types of SEO?
There are three types of SEO process which are described below.
- Technical SEO: This is a process that helps to optimize the website with the help of crawlers and indexing. It ensures that the search engines can easily crawl on your website. Also, the indexing process is smooth to interpret the information quickly. Some of the ways to provide quick information are- website speed, mobile-friendly websites, crawlers, and many more.
- Website speed
- Site Structure
- Crawl Errors
- Duplicate content (Fix duplicate content issues)
- Security (https)
- Create an XML Sitemap Pages URL Structure
- On-site SEO: This type of process is used to make friendly relations between a website and a search engine or users.
It is essential to focus on the optimization of each page on your website. Also, it is essential to provide highly modified and engaging information to the readers. This helps to increase the ranking of the website. Components included under it are- keyword research, titles & headings of content.
- Keyword Research
- Post Title
- Post Permalink (SEO Friendly URL)
- Meta description
- Heading Tag
- Keyword Density
- Alt Tag
- Internal Linking
- Outbound Linking
- Add LSI Keyword
- Off-site SEO: This process is basically for the promotion of a website. By using some techniques, the site can be promoted on the internet. For example: promoting the website through those resources which are not directly related to the webpage. The major example of off-site SEO is the backlinks of the website that attain more traffic. Apart from this blog commenting, guest posting, & video marketing like methods are also used.
- Blog Commenting
- Guest Posting
- Forum Posting
- Video Marketing
- Directory Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Image Submission
Techniques Of SEO
White Hat SEO
Black Hat SEO
What Is SEM?
SEM or search engine marketing is a process that a developer opts for when it is becoming hard to get traffic through organic SEO methods.
In this method, paid ads, PPC (pay per click), and other techniques are used to get high ranking on Google. It is a technique that the developers are using a lot nowadays.
Different Between SEO and SEM
There is very little difference between SEO and SEM. Both techniques are there to increase the traffic for a website on the Google search engine.
The only difference is that SEO is there to get more traffic to increase the ranking of the particular websites with the help of organic SEO methods like engaging and authentic content.
On the other hand, SEM is paying different third parties to come and promote their product through adds so that more people could reach their website. This will help to increase the traffic on the website.
Why Is SEO Important For Blog And Website?
Yes, SEO is essential for both blogs and websites to increase their value and to attain the traffic. It helps Google to pick the site easily and spot it on high search slots. Also, the reader gets engaged with the website or blog due to their authentic and unique information.